Terms and Conditions
The term 'Escape Watersports' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 12 Village Court, Village Farm industrial estate, Pyle, CF33 6BX. Our company registration number is 7564052. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Ordering and Checkout
- Choose your products and add them to the basket.
- Once you have finished adding the products you want to purcahse, click "View Your Basket" to enter the checkout stage.
- At this point you can register for an account, login to an existing account, or checkout as a guest.
- Confirm your billing and delivery address, then select a shipment option.
- Enter any coupon codes or gift vouchers if applicable.
- Select a payment method.
- Select "Confirm Purchase".
- You will be taken from our site to a Secure Trading or Paypal payment page, to complete your purchase.
- A confirmation page will show once the payment is complete.
When agreeing to purchase an item from our website using your credit/debit card, the payment will be processed via Secure Trading, a separate secure gateway company.
Secure Trading will confirm whether the payment has been accepted before we confirm your order.
Every effort will be made to process your order within one working day of receipt.
In the case of unexpected delays with processing your order, we will inform you of the delay and provide an estimated date of availability.
When you place an order to purchase a product from Escape Watersports, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order.
The email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details.
An automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order.
If you use this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
Escape Watersports reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion.
If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause, which is beyond our reasonable control.
This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Delivery, Returns & Warranty Returns
Discount Codes & Promotions
- Discount codes can not be applied to previously placed orders. Codes must be applied prior to the completion of an order.
- Discount codes are not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
- Certain products may be excluded from promotions. Please contact us if you are uncertain of what is included within a promotion.
- We reserve the right to remove or end discount codes at any time.
- Discount codes can only be used against online orders.
- Only one discount code can be used per order. If you wish to use 2 discount codes for different products, you will need to place separate orders for each product.
- Gift vouchers may be used one time only.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift vouchers are only valid until the expiry date provided with the voucher.
- To redeem a gift voucher, the customer must place an order that is equal to or more than the amount shown on the voucher. Any remaining difference in price must be paid in full by the customer.
- Gift vouchers can not be redeemed against previously placed orders.
- Gift vouchers can not be used in conjunction with another discount code or promotion.
- If you paid for your whole order with a gift voucher, then the refund will be credited back onto a gift voucher for you.
- If you paid with a combination of gift voucher and another payment method, we'll refund the alternative payment method first and then the remaining amount will be credited to a gift voucher ready for you to spend.
- Your replacement gift voucher will have the same expiry date as your original gift voucher.
If you find a product cheaper elsewhere online, we may be able to price match it.
Tell us who the competitor is, the product price (including any postage), and send us a link to the product page that shows it is in stock.
If we can match it we will send you a payment link or discount code via email, so you can pay the discounted price.
Price Match Terms and Conditions
- Products being matched must be new and identical including specification, size, and colour.
- Products must be in stock on the competitor's website, and available for immediate purchase/delivery.
- When price matching, please be aware of any shipping charges on the competitor's website, as we may not price match if our offer is already cheaper overall.
- Price match claims must be made prior to purchase. A refund will not be issued for orders already placed.
- Price matching is only applicable against competitors who are VAT registered in the UK with a UK website. Does not include auction sites or private sales.
- Any online discount codes or promotional offers are not included within our price match.
- Prices matched must be inclusive of VAT.
- Escape Watersports reserves the rights to withdraw or decline price matching at any time.
Units 12 Village Court
Village Farm Industrial Estate
Escape Watersports Ltd
Company Registration Number: 7564052
VAT Registration Number: 109823020