In the the last week I have had deliveries from three other marine companies.
This is how their ordering process works when ordering online.
1. conformation of the order by email.
2. conformation of dispatch of the order by email and text message
3. conformation of the hourly delivery slot on the day of delivery.
This was my Escape Watersport ordering experience:
1. conformation of order by email.
2. No conformation of dispatch, I had to phone up, to see if it had actually had been dispatched, was given a UPS tracking number, the delivery was in transit, no time slot available. Waited all day for order, never turned up.
Spoke to UPS, Item sent back to depot, driver couldn't find. Despite giving delivery directions and my mobile number on my initial order with Escape Watersports.
3. Yesterday, spoke to UPS to confirm it was actually going to be delivered, it was out for delivery, again no time slot given.
The delivery was finally delivered, to the wrong place I may add at 3pm.
My delivery instructions were not on the parcel, not that it should have been needed anyhow. The three other companies coped just fine.
So to conclude I will not use Escape Watersports again, your price for a Werner paddle may be good, but your delivery is shocking.