by when you select next day shipping at the checkout.
Find out more about our delivery service.
🎄 Extended Christmas returns period 🎅
Order this item between November 1st and December 31st, and you have up until January 31st 2024 to return it to us.
The Astral Hiyak is a true river running shoe, offering protection, insulation and comfort throughout your adventures.
The Astral Hiyak does not use neoprene to keep your feet warm, resulting in a much lighter boot with more durability.
When scrambling over wet rock and uneven terrain typically found on the side of a river, the Astral Hiyak provides superb grip and protects the sole of your feet while you scout the next horizon line.
Securing the shoes couldn't be easier, as they feature a simple lace fastening. Astral have gone a step further, and included a velcro strap to hide the laces which reduces the risk of foot entrapment in the river and inside your kayak.
- Intended Use: Kayaking (all kinds), raft-guiding, river SUP.
- 1000D Cordura® Nylon with 1060D ballistic nylon reinforcement rand.
- High-top padded ankle protection with semi-rigid heel cup.
- 3mm quilted spacer mesh lining.
- Hidden laces with Velcro Over-Flap.
- Reflective logo at heel and tongue.
- Water resistant laces.
- Midsole: Removable, 7mm thick 45C closed cell EVA foam.
- Outsole: G.ss highest friction rubber with siping and drain holes toe and heel. Non-marking. 3.5mm thick.
- Foot to Ground Distance: 12 mm heel, 11 mm ball.
- Flexibility: Maximum.
- Weight/shoe: 250g (8.82 oz.)
You can calculate the delivery costs for your order by simply adding items to the basket and entering your postcode. This is an automatic service and does not require you to register or give any details.
This item qualifies for a free return label.
Find out how to create your label and return this item to us on our Returns Page.