Palm Atom Womens Drysuit
The second generation Palm Atom Women's Drysuit is made into a simpler, tougher whitewater suit. The new cut reduces the number of seams, positioning them to minimise wear.
The flexible YKK AquaSeal shoulder entry and drop seat zip are pressure tested to 500 mbar making them watertight. The YKK AquaSeal Zip system makes it more comfortable and easier to operate than a brass coil zip. The polyurethane with extra strong plastic zipper teeth and salt water resistant metal slider for long-lasting performance in all environments. This women specific suit comes with a drop-down seat relief opening, so there is no need to take off any other gear.
The waistband is velcro adjustable neoprene, with the twin waist system that allows you to hold in your spraydeck. This all combined with the heavy duty double taped socks, and UK made latex seals allows the Atom Women's suit to keep you dry.
Palm Atom Womens Suit Features
- XP 4-layer fabric
- 4 Layer 320D reinforcement panels
- 25,000 mm waterproof
- 5,000 g/m²/24hrs
- Weight: 1399g (WM)
- Neck Seal: Latex gasket with ultra-stretch neoprene outer collar
- Wrist Seal: Latex gaskets with Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Waist: Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- Feet: XP 4-layer socks with Nylon 320D Soles
- Entry and relief: YKK AquaSeal Zip shoulder entry zip and dropseat relief zip
- Other Features:
- Retaining inner neoprene waistband
- Reinforced elbows, seat and knees
- Reflective details
Palm Atom Womens Suit
Palm Atom Womens Suit Delivery
You can calculate the delivery costs for your order by simply adding items to the basket and entering your postcode.
This is an automatic service and does not require you to register or give any details.