Lifesystems Waterproof First Aid Kit
When venturing out on the water, a Lifesystems Waterproof First Aid Kit could be a lifesaver.
The Lifesystems Waterproof First Aid Kit is made from a tough material, with fold down dry closure to keep the contents protected.
Perfect for kayaking, sailing, rafting, or just generally around water, the Lifesystems Waterproof First Aid Kit is a must have on any expedition.
Lifesystems Waterproof First Aid Kit Features
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 6 x Safety Pins
- 1 x Resuscitation Face Shield
- 1 x Scissors (5.5cm Blade)
- 1 x Spot Check Thermometer
- 1 x Tweezers
- 2 Pairs Vinyl Gloves
- 16 x Paracetamol Tablets (NOT INCLUDED)
- 1 x Crepe Bandage 5cm x 4.5m
- 1 x Triangular Calico Bandage 90 x 127cm
- 1 x Open Woven Bandage 7.5cm x 5m
Preparations, Disposables & Tapes
- 5 x 4-Ply Sterile Gauze Swabs 5 x 5cm
- 1 x Micropore Tape 1.25cm x 5m
- 6 x Hygienic Cleansing Wipes
- 1 x Burn Gel Sachet (3.5g)
- 1 x Pack of Assorted Plasters
- 2 x Blister Plasters
- 2 x Low Adherent Dressings 5 x 5cm
- 1 x Medium Wound Dressing 12 x 12cm
- 1 x Small Plaster Fabric Strip 4cm x 1m
All contents are manufactured to European quality standards and carry the CE mark.
Lifesystems Waterproof First Aid Kit Delivery
You can calculate the delivery costs for your order by simply adding items to the basket and entering your postcode.
This is an automatic service and does not require you to register or give any details.