NRS cVest Mesh Back
The NRS cVest Mesh Back is a versatile touring and fishing buoyancy aid built for comfort and performance, allowing you to paddle comfortably and unrestricted throughout your trip.
The NRS cVest has a raised back which is perfect for both sea kayaks and sit on tops, and makes a great choice for kayak fishing, this is attached to a mesh back which allows for added ventilation.
This is a buoyancy aid that provides maximum freedom of movement without sacrificing functionality.
NRS cVest Features
- The NRS cVest is a medium profile life jacket.
- Designed specifically for touring, the high-back flotation accommodates most sea kayaking seats and the mesh lower back adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Two lash tabs and numerous d-rings offer endless opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories.
- Two large zippered pockets and two small, dual-entry clamshell pockets provide multiple storage options.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric resists tears and abrasion.
- 3M reflective accents throughout the jacket for added visibility in low-light conditions.
- This jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
NRS cVest Mesh Back Sizing
Size Chest (cm) XS/M 76 - 106 L/XL 106 - 132 XL/XXL 127 - 142
NRS cVest Mesh Back Delivery
You can calculate the delivery costs for your order by simply adding items to the basket and entering your postcode.
This is an automatic service and does not require you to register or give any details.