The Kokatat Proteus is a super comfortable, breathable and high backed recreational and touring buoyancy aid/PFD.
The Proteus is constucted from soft, Gaia® PVC-free foam that's cut and sculpted into body mapped, floating panels. Each foam panel is precisely slit to provide adaptable and ergonomic fit, wrapping the torso in secure comfort.
A soft 100D stretch polyester envelope gives the buoyancy aid a soft feel to complement the high back and breathable mesh. Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets give you the added comfort on colder days.
The Kokatat Proteus is hydration baldder compatible when used with tributary system
- 100D Stretch polyester with 210D high tenacity nylon in high wear areas
- Internal foam contouring for trim, relaxed fit
- Articulated design enhancing comfort
- Hand warmer pockets
- Multiple side adjustments
- Ultra-light, quick drying spacer mesh back and shoulders complements high back seats
- 4 pockets (2 zippered, and 2 hand warmers)
- Multiple attachment points for fishing gear
- Compatible with Tributary hydration system
- Certification: CE/Europe
- The Kokatat Proteus is hydration baldder compatible when used with tributary system
You can calculate the delivery costs for your order by simply adding items to the basket and entering your postcode.
This is an automatic service and does not require you to register or give any details.
View full terms and conditions.
This item qualifies for a free return label.
Find out how to create your label and return this item to us on our Returns Page.