E-commerce Administrator / Sales Assistant
An exciting opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing online retaier, working closely within a hard working team as an Ecommerce Administrator & Sales Assistant.
We are seeking an organised, motivated individual to assist in administrating our e-commerce platforms, including the Escape Watersports website, eBay, and Amazon channels.
Your primary role will be the creation of product listings as directed, and maintaining them over time to ensure prices are correct and all information is accurate.
You should be computer literate, and ideally have experience working with eBay and Amazon, however full training will be provided in house for successful candidates.
On a day-to-day basis you will also be required to engage with customers over the telephone, via email, and face-to-face. This will involve processing sales orders.
Part-time / Full-time hours are available.
The role offers flexible working hours Monday to Saturday.
Full in-house training provided.
Salary dependent on experience.
• Create and maintain product listings on multiple e-commerce platforms.
• Build and use data within existing content management system.
• Offer excellent customer service in-store, online, and via telephone.
• Handle customer enquiries.
• Assist management team as directed.
• Adapt to changing environments, and a continuously developing job role.
• Keep work environment tidy and safe at all times.
• Passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Good oral/written communication skills.
• Experience in water sports / outdoor activities (not essential)
• Computer literate. Ability to use Excel, Word. (not essential)
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.