We are on the hunt for an organised individual to work within our growing warehouse operation, under the direction of our warehouse manager.
Typical tasks will involve using your organisational skills and enthusiasm to book-in daily deliveries from suppliers, carefully pick and pack products ready for dispatch, and generally helping to keep the warehouse in a safe condition for everyone to work in.
You will play a key role in ensuring that our day-to-day operation runs smoothly, so we want someone who shows attention to detail and enjoys getting stuck in to achieve the task at hand.
What you will do day-to-day:
• Use our stock management software system to:
- Correctly book in products from suppliers and identify any errors during this process.
- Pick products from our warehouse, and load into dispatch containers.
- Dispatch correct products to customers, using various couriers.
• Follow correct health and safety procedures at all times, and use correct manual handling techniques.
• Return items that have been sent back to us, to their correct locations within the warehouse.
• Help to keep the warehouse tidy. Make sure all products are in the correct locations.
This role is part funded by the Welsh Government.
Applicants must be aged between 16 - 24 years old to qualify.
Think this is for you?
If you have any questions about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch and ask.
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.