Palm Bora Drysuit 2017
Palm Bora Drysuit
The Palm Bora Men's Suit is the perfect drysuit for cold weather ocean and coastal exploration. Made with XP 4-layer fabric this suit is both durable and resistant to extreme elements.
Complete with a fully adjustable roll-away storm hood, smooth non-chafing GlideSkin neck seal with a fleece-lined ¼ zip outer collar your head and neck can be kept dry and warm.
The flexible low maintenance TiZip® MasterSeal zip are pressure tested to 500 mbar making them watertight. The TiZip® system makes it more comfortable and easier to operate than a brass coil zip. The polyurethane with extra strong plastic zipper teeth and salt water resistant metal slider for long-lasting performance in all environments. The Palm Bora suit also compliments rear entry and relief zip systems.
Combined with double taped socks and latex wrist seals the Palm Bora Men's Suit will protect you from the extremities.
Palm Bora Drysuit Features
- XP 4-layer fabric
- 25,000 mm waterproof
- 5,000 g/m²/24hrs
- 4 Layer 320D reinforcement panels
- YKK AquaGuard zipped check pocket
- Front pockets backed with fleece liner
- Weight: 1987g (L)
- Neck Seal: GlideSkin neck with fleece lined ¼ zip outer collar
- Wrist Seal: Latex gaskets with Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Waist: Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- Feet: XP 4-layer socks with Nylon 320D Soles
- Entry and relief: Flexible TiZip® MasterSeal rear entry and relief zip
- Other Features:
- Retaining inner neoprene waistband
- Reinforced elbows, seat and knees
- Asymmetric cuffs
- Outer collar has laser-cut breather holes and offset zipper with tie-back stud
- Reflective details
Palm Bora Drysuit
Palm Bora Drysuit Delivery
You can calculate the delivery costs for your order by simply adding items to the basket and entering your postcode.
This is an automatic service and does not require you to register or give any details.