Palm Atom Mens Suit 2017
The Palm Atom Men's Suit is made into a simpler, tougher whitewater suit. The new cut reduces the number of seams, positioning them to minimise wear.
The flexible TiZip® MasterSeal zip are pressure tested to 500 mbar making them watertight. The TiZip® system makes it more comfortable and easier to operate than a brass coil zip. The polyurethane with extra strong plastic zipper teeth and salt water resistant metal slider for longlasting performance in all environments.
The waistband is velcro adjustable neoprene, with the twin waist system that allows you to hold in your spraydeck. This all combined with the heavy duty double taped socks, and UK made latex seals allows the Atom Men's suit to keep you dry.
Palm Atom Mens Suit Features
- XP 4-layer fabric
- 4 Layer 320D reinforcement panels
- 25,000 mm waterproof
- 5,000 g/m²/24hrs
- Pockets: YKK AquaGuard zipped check pocket
- Neck Seal: Latex gasket with 1.5mm neoprene outer collar
- Wrist Seal: Latex gaskets with Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Waist: Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- Feet:XP 4-layer socks with Nylon 320D Soles
- Entry and relief: Flexible TiZip MasterSeal rear entry and relief zip
- Other Features:
- Retaining inner neoprene waistband
- Reinforced elbows, seat and knees
- Reflective details
This package includes the Typhoon Lightweight Undersuit
The Typhoon Lightweight Undersuit makes a great thermal layer for use underneath a drysuit.
Featuring a TOG rating of 1, the undersuit allows for unhindered freedom of movement while retaining heat at all times.
Palm Atom Mens Suit + Undersuit Delivery
You can calculate the delivery costs for your order by simply adding items to the basket and entering your postcode.
This is an automatic service and does not require you to register or give any details.